Sneak Peek of What's Inside:
- Tips on preparing for where you’ll move to, because preparing your house for sale also means preparing yourself to move.
- Thoughts on what to repair or renovate and where to draw the line.
- What you should do with buyer’s shoes (other than ask them to remove them as they walk through the house).
- Things to think about if you have pets.
Here's the thing, if you do too little you could leave money on the table — or worse, not sell your house at all. On the other hand, if you do too much, you could lose time or money on things that don’t have a good return on investment.
Which is why I created this free guide to help you prepare your house just the right amount.
This booklet is a quick read, and it’s filled with over a dozen topics you can implement with just a little time and effort. (In fact, it will even save you time and effort.)
Whether you want to sell in a few weeks, or a few years, this guide will help you prepare your house to sell as quickly as possible and for top dollar.
Just tell me where to send it below!
And don’t worry…
• There’s no obligation.
• I won’t hound you to work with me.
• It’s totally free.
• I will never share your information with anyone.