Sneak Peek of What's Inside:
- Studies have been done that show people going through the foreclosure process often follow the “stages of grief,” similar to when you lose someone or something you care deeply about. When you stop and think about it, that makes total sense.
- See if you qualify for any programs that assist people who are in danger of foreclosure.
- "Quick fixes" to AVOID
- While you’ll want to (and should) avoid many of the pieces of mail you’ll receive from people or companies trying to scam you or capitalize on your situation, some of the letters you’ll receive should not be avoided or ignored.
And so much more...
I can’t promise to help you avoid foreclosure since I don’t know your entire situation. But I can help you approach it with dignity, self-respect, and as much hope and help as possible.
This booklet isn’t an entire how-to on avoiding or dealing with foreclosure, but hopefully it will give you some insights into how to deal with it as best as possible (or, better yet, avoid it altogether).
If you’d like a free copy, just let me know where to send it by entering your information below.
And don’t worry…
• There’s no obligation.
• I won’t hound you to work with me.
• It’s totally free.
• I will never share your information with anyone.